- danw: RT @trentmankelow: Yet another reason to work at @vendhq - Mr Whippy for everyone!
- danw: @ethan_rose @dylanbland Possibly my favourite BMW of their current lineup.
- danw: @ethan_rose @dylanbland Those things are beasts! (In a good way)
- danw: RT @vendhq: Stoked to win Hi Tech Exporter of the year (under $5m). Huge congrats to our friends at @xero on scooping the $5m+ award ^NH #h…
- danw: RT @idealogmag: Hi-tech exporter of the year (<$5 million) goes to @vendhq . Goes nicely with that $8 million #hta13 http://t.co/tkygXIRf…
- Tumblr Kit
- On the patio. Happy New Year! (Taken with picplz.)
- (Taken with picplz.)
- Happy birthday, Laura! (Taken with picplz.)
- Espada! hotvvheels: Fastback Friday
- chromjuwelen: (via absolutely perfect picture)
- sneak: I made this simple site for a side-project called...
- hotvvheels: TZ3 Stradale
- chromjuwelen: 1970 Bertone Lancia Stratos Zero (via...
- wellisntthatnice: The epitome of class. Mercedes W111 Coupe.
- Procol Harum – A Whiter Shade of Pale
- Simon & Garfunkel – Scarborough Fair/Canticle
- The Smiths – Asleep
- Coleman Hawkins – Body and Soul
- Herbie Hancock – Cantaloupe Island
- The Dave Brubeck Quartet – Strange Meadow Lark
- John Coltrane – Blue Train - Enhanced CD Version;1997 Digital Remaster
- Bill Withers – Who Is He? (And What Is He To You?)
- John Coltrane Quartet – What's New
- Thelonious Monk – Straight, No Chaser
- The genesis of Virgin Atlantic
- Mobile First (the book) Now Available!
- SHOWREEL MMXI | THE WARNING
- Follow That Requirement
- RIP Steve Jobs. A classic photo of the man and his BMW.
- Ellis Residence
- The physics of the riderless bike
- BMW. Low. (via Chromjuwelen)
- Tom Selleck's moustache makes every movie better
- OpenLayers Editor Released
- XML Schema Validator
- DevOps DNS for Developers – Now There’s No Excuse Not To Know - Diary Of A Ninja
- Flickriver: Most interesting photos from VW Dune Buggies pool
- Sitting is Killing You
- 4011 2-input NAND gates
- Remove Line Breaks - Delete Carriage Returns & Remove Double Spaces
- The almost-vanished village near Chernobyl
- timeago: a jQuery plugin
- Slides: Team Leadership In the Age of Agile - Elastic Team Leadership in Software - 5 Whys
- txt2re: headache relief for programmers :: regular expression generator
- timeago: a jQuery plugin
- Javelin (JS)
- computed style: Hiring Front-End Engineers
- YUI Theater — “YUIConf 2010 Panel Discussion: The Future of Frontend Engineering” (79 min.) » Yahoo! User Interface Blog (YUIBlog)
- evercookie - virtually irrevocable persistent cookies
- Five Useful CSS/jQuery Coding Techniques For More Dynamic Websites
- jQuery Deconstructed
- Seven Must-See Videos and Presentations for Web App Developers - Smashing Magazine
- Organize jQuery Widgets with jQuery.Controller
My public fiddles
Category Archives: Meta
So I think I’m going to rebuild/redesign/relaunch this site on Symphony. Sorry WordPress.
For your viewing pleasure, I’m going to be working on my redesign for the May 1st Reboot at reboot.twoseven.co.nz.
I’ve registered for the May 1st Reboot. I better get my self into gear and whip up some sort of a design for this baby. Anyone else want to join in?
So there’s problems with the default WordPress page titles; the display order, and the separator. We’re going to take a look at those problems – why are they problems? – and we’ll examine some solutions.
‘Hello World!’, indeed!! If this is still a recent post, then you’re probably seeing the default WordPress template. Yay Kubrick! This site will be where I put all my web-related stuff; stuff I like, stuff I’m working on, stuff I … Continue reading →