As some of you may already know, we’re off to Switzerland for a wee while.
So I need someone to take my place as webmaster at Vodafone NZ.
Ideally, you’ll be rather like me, only slightly better.
Some things that we’re looking for
…in no particular order:
- A passion for the web that borders on obsessive/compulsive.
- A Jeff Croft-type understanding of web standards and how to use them…
- …and mad, leet (X)HTML/CSS coding skillz.
- Solid experience with content management; an ability to structure content well, and proven experience with CMSs.
- You need to be able to work well with the rest of the awesome Vodafone Online Studio team.
- While you don’t need to be a designer (we’ve got one of those), you do need a design eye. Thousands of people use our websites everyday, so they have to look good and be easy to use.
- Our pages are JSPs from XML via XSL. You’ll need to be down with this.
If this sounds like you…
…then get in touch and I’ll hook you up with a position description that’s better than the list above that I just dreamed up this morning:
- drop me an email: daniel.willis~at~vodafone~dot~com
- or give me a call : 021 411 857
PS: Above-average air-hockey ability is a must-have.